Glider Ride Opportunities
See WNY Like Never Before
Rides are usually available from May through October, Saturday and Sunday by reservation or on a walk-in basis. We do recommend you contact us in advance to avoid bad weather or long delays waiting for a flight.
A 2,000 foot tow usually results in a ride of approximately 15 minutes from takeoff to landing. One of our two-seat instructional gliders will be used for the ride, depending on availability.
Legal guardians must be present for anyone under 18 to fly.
|$180||“Mile High” (5,280 ft)|
|$200||Introductory Instruction – 3 Flights|
We offer reduced rates for groups of at least five people. If all members are 17 or below you get a 50% discount; otherwise, a 20% discounts of the rates above. Please let us know in advance and use our Ride Reservation form.
Directions to FLSC Hangar
Located at Dansville Airport (KDSV)
- From Rochester, take I-390 SOUTH to Dansville Exit 5 (first Dansville exit)
- At the stop sign, turn left and go under I-390 to the stop light
- Turn right on to NY-36 and go 0.2 miles to Maple St.
- Turn left onto Maple St. and go 0.3 miles to Forbes St.
- Turn left on Forbes St., continue past the Matthews Bus Co.
- The FLSC hangar will be on your left, park anywhere along the fence
Finger Lakes Soaring Club
3 Forbes St.
Dansville, NY 14437
Copyright 2015-2023 Finger Lakes Soaring Club